Sabtu, 10 Mei 2014

Hang Out


Photography : Rika Saraswati (@khahana)
Unbranded Top
Girls Jeans
Bag and sandals from Pasar Baru, Bandung

A week ago, I was hang out with my friends to a Korean restaurant in Bandung. Exactly in Mujigae, Cihampelas Walk! Because I’m a K-popers so I was very intrested to go there. It was fun to be in Mujigae, we could order our favorite korean food and songs from our favorite artist.





Ramyun plus kimchi! daebak!!!



 


Well, now I want share to you what my favorite korean song today. It's Galaxy from AkMu (Akdong Musician). Hope you like it too...... :)





2 komentar:

  1. perfect look and the food looks so delicious!

    x Maria
    Have a look at my newest Outfitpost
    featuring the perfect high waist shorts and let me know what you think about it :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Ahhh i really love your sandals>< Im kpopers too! nice to know you;) nice blog anyway. mind to follow each other?

    xoxo
    http://heyitsekatheresia.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus