Kamis, 05 September 2013

It is about Dance in the Rain

I remember, before i took this photo it was raining. So, I just sat in my bedroom and saw the  rain drops on the window. Oh yah, i also paint something about rain. I love rain. Do you remember? I’ve written about why i love the rain so much.

After i finished painting, i walked to my mom’s dresser, tried to found a vintage stuff. And, TADAAA I found this skirt. A skirt with a rainbow colour. Cute, i think.... Back up, I used a white shirt, wore it with a rainbow skirt, and took a photo in front of my house. Surely, a rain was abated. My brother, Natanael, help me to took a photo. He was my best brother and my best photographer...


I just taked a little of photo. I hope you like it :)




And this is my masterpiece! Hahaha, what do you think about it???


5 komentar:

  1. This skirt is like an artwork, so pretty.

    BalasHapus
  2. such amazing skirt <333 love!!

    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. Lovely skirt dear ^^

    Btw, I'm inviting you to join a giveaway on my blog.
    You can win jewelry that you love!
    Just visit my blog post here:
    http://www.missoline.com/2013/08/giveaway-9-bellast-x-miss-oline.html

    Thanks <3

    Caroline
    xx

    BalasHapus