Rabu, 14 Agustus 2013

In Our Lives


In our lives, there was a time we were on top and there also are the days we were under. Initially, we were very happy with the life we ​​live, but no less than we end up hating the life we ​​live. Often we fall into problems, for example in the family or in the school environment. Life is hard to live, but just enjoy the time we crashed and rebuilt it. Everything must be beautiful if we view it from the positive side.



This shirt, I find on my mama clothes pile. I really liked it, although my mom said it is outdated. I do not care ...


Photography: my brother, Natanael
Sunlove Shirt
Unbranded Skirt
Charlotte Shoes from AikoretailShoes (
http://instagram.com/aikoretailshoes)
Traditional Bag from Yogyakarta



6 komentar:

  1. What a lovely look! I love your skirt and the flats <3

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great just let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria from
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    BalasHapus
  2. Beautifull :)
    http://styl-in-my-live.blogspot.sk/

    BalasHapus
  3. looove the vintage look, but i heart your flats the best!

    x
    sartob

    BalasHapus
  4. Wow, the combination of dots and bordery is so cool :) I love it

    big hug from nerd mafia,
    100% Nerd

    BalasHapus
  5. By the way, followed you on bloglovin' and GFC :) would you mind to follow me back? The GFC button is at the bottom of my page (if you can't find it)

    Thanks

    BalasHapus