Selasa, 09 Juli 2013

Chubby


Vacation is the perfect time to relax. And holidays make me a lazy person. Very lazy! I just tell my activities during the holidays, I just eat and sleep! Oh yeah, one more routine activities that I do, watch FTV or  Korean dramas .
Huft, due to this routine I think I increased weight. The face looks more round, and it getting looks chubby cheeks.



 


uhh, I'm in love ... (hahaha, just kidding)

Photography: My Mother// YAh loose shirt// Zara jeans// Conextion shoes// Calvin Klein sunglasses// traditional bracelets

15 komentar:

  1. thats what i usually do on holiday too, no wonder fat is piled up & im getting chubbier as well :"(

    x
    sartob

    BalasHapus
  2. Such a beautiful casual look, those jeans fit you perfectly!

    BalasHapus
  3. Love your look<3
    Visit my blog whenever you had a chance, follow each other? :)
    agustinmonica.blogspot.com
    Bloglovin'

    BalasHapus
  4. Yeah, I watch FTV everyday, since tomorrow is already a fasting month I dont have any willing to wander or step outside my home -___- casual style anw :)

    BalasHapus
  5. following you back hehe nice wedges anyway xx

    BalasHapus
  6. this look is sooo cute! i loveeee your wedges :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  7. I like the outfit spontaneous shots as well
    BLOG

    BalasHapus
  8. Nice outfit dear ^^~

    Join my International giveaway with prizes from various brand. Click here ;)
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    BalasHapus
  9. Love that top.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  10. Amazing pics! So lovely:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    BalasHapus
  11. nice photos! anyway, where can i contact you? i wanna ask you about a collaboration project, thanksss

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. You can contact me with email omihosma@yahoo.co.id

      Hapus
  12. Fun fun photos. I'm missing holidays so much

    BalasHapus
  13. Great post, thanks for stopping by my blog. Would you like to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    BalasHapus