Rabu, 17 Juli 2013

Back to School


Back to school, it means we re-learn, re-assembled with the teachers, and friends. It feels just loves it. And of course, we will be busy. Moreover, I already was in grade 12. I began preparing for the National Exam with tutoring and study harder.
For my friends who go back to school as well, let the spirit!!!
OI (Orang Indonesia) beanie




Black Docmart from @thethingscorner (http://instagram.com/thethingscorner/)


Photography: Me// Unbranded dungaress// White t-shirt// OI beanie// Black docmart @thethingscorner



4 komentar:

  1. Cute dress. Good luck with the school! :)

    BalasHapus
  2. cute look!!
    Maybe we follow each other!?
    Follow me, Let me know & i´ll follow back ;-D

    xoxo

    Yulie

    www.YulieKendra.com

    BalasHapus
  3. Surely love love your docmart! :-)

    BalasHapus