Senin, 17 Juni 2013

I am Free!!!!

I am free!! Free from repetition and learning! yihaaaaa ....
Yep, my school recently completed a semester final test. During the week we were busy struggling students with books and each other's minds so how we can answer any questions that the teachers give. And now, I am free!! Well, although jangtung dag dig dug is still awaiting the results of that report cards will be announced Saturday June 22, 2013. Waiting to see if the results of the study during the second half of this satisfactory or not. I really hope the results are satisfactory and could certainly make my parents proud of my results it. Amen.






 

I bring one of my mother's bag collection...


Yihaa!! This time I'm for free expression. Want to turn upside down, I think I should do it!! hahahaha ...
a new wristwatch from Dad :)


Photograhpy: Me// Ethnic top// Black vintage skirt// Mickies collectin bag// Ribbon flat shoes// Urban Smith wristwatch


17 komentar:

  1. your watch is so cute!

    xoxo
    http://teresa-et-vous.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  2. love your bag and skirt!

    visit my blog?
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. Hi
    Everyone,How are you.Excellent working Today Join your Platform got new information..My pray with you Dear Friend......Got more Success Blessings in the name of GLORY.
    Join our Platform Part our Work.
    Massasje Stavanger
    Rynkekrem
    Anti aldring
    Botox Stavanger
    Askorbinsyre
    Laserbehandling mot rynker
    Porer i huden
    Behandling mot rynker Stavanger
    Rynker
    Brystløft Stavanger
    Hudpleie Stavanger
    Hudpleie produkter
    Massasje Stavanger
    Elixir Cosmeceuticals
    STAY BLESSINGS!

    THANKS
    JOHNS

    BalasHapus
  4. Hey sweety, i love ur blog. Absolutely love your look. following you via gfc, hope you will visit my blog and follow me too too!

    www.guiltybytes.com

    BalasHapus
  5. You are a doll! Love how creative all your pictures are:) Darling outfit!

    BalasHapus
  6. Great pics, love your watch, very cool :-)

    World By Bella

    BalasHapus
  7. This is so cute! love the skirt soo much, and the top is amazing. Your watch is awesome, love it.
    xoxo
    parisian-fairytale.blogspot.fr

    BalasHapus
  8. You're sp cute! Loving the skirt
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  9. lovely bag and cute watch :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    BalasHapus
  10. sure thing i have followed you!
    sweet look <3

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  11. goodluck for your studies :)
    you look sweet!

    xx
    www.earlithaolivia.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  12. I love your pleated skirt - so cute!

    Trendy Teal

    BalasHapus