Rabu, 12 Juni 2013

Butterfly in My Stomach

Pinkish flowers ...
Butterfly shaking ...
Is it love?

Love it felt like butterfly wings vibrate.
Soft, light, beautiful, and fragile, but on the other hand it makes you feel strong.

There is at the heart pounding.
Sore, but beautiful ...
Subtle, but powerful ...
Butterfly. Is this the butterfly wings??






Oh yeah, I own this dress design. Do you like it?? Hmmm ... I hope you like it :)
 Oh, I'm really happy and satisfied to wear it.


This bracelet I found at Malioboro, Yogyakarta, Indonesia during the Christmas holiday three years ago. And unfortunately, very rarely I use :( because I actually do not like to wear accessories ...

Photography : My brother, Natanael//  Butterfly dress// Traditional bracelet from Yogyakarta, Indonesia



12 komentar:

  1. love your shoes:)

    stylewithstory.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Great dress! So lovely:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    BalasHapus
  3. pretty dress! and lovely shoes :) awesome look!

    BalasHapus
  4. hi dear, thanks for the lovely comment :)
    you look lovely in that dress!
    have a nice day!

    BalasHapus
  5. Lookin lovely in that dress :)

    JOIN I NEED TAILORED x THE DAYDREAMER GIVEAWAY here :
    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-own-spring-i-need-tailored-x.html

    BalasHapus
  6. You are so pretty!
    Anyway,interesting blog and hope to see more posts!
    We've followed you and hope you will visit ours too!

    xx,
    GANDA

    BalasHapus
  7. Very nice dress! You are so cute!
    Follow your blog by GFC and bloglovin’, hope, you’ll follow me back)

    Kicky Jane
    Follow me on google +

    BalasHapus
  8. Loveliness! The shoes, dress and bracelet...such a nice classic look :)

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus