Jumat, 24 Mei 2013

Mouse Island Trip




Last week, my friends and I went to Mouse Island, Bengkulu, Indonesia for observation. I am very happy, because this is the first time I get a trip to Rat Island. We used a speedboat to get there. My heart beats faster when we were hit by a wave make a speedboat.



large vessel was seen crossing beside us





After traveling ± 30 minutes by speedboat. Here we are. Mouse Island! Yeay! Hmmmm ... why is the name Mose Island? This is because if we look from above, the island looks like a mouse. White sand greeted us warmly. Showed clear water coral reefs.


my friends looked so excited to see the coral reef is made apparent from the speedboat us ....






Ohh, what we face so cheerful???

one of my friends was playing with the children of lighthouse keepers in this island














And it's time for snorkeling. This is my first time for snorkeling. To initially so difficult, but after that I really enjoyed it. But, I am very sad because the coral reefs damaged by human activity.



Huft, it's time we go home. Before we went home, we made ​​a paper boat that we fill with our ideals. Then we remove the paper boat on a wide blue ocean. It was nice to be able to Mouse Island. Hoping someday to come back here.


it's the best place for refreshing
Photography :  Me, Rika, and Icha




14 komentar:

  1. cool place <3

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  2. I be you had so much fun, that place is beautiful :)

    WWW.FASHION-BREAKER.COM

    BalasHapus
  3. So much fun!! =)

    Join my giveaway, click: missgricia.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  4. Nice trip !! The beach looking so clean

    Http://sabrinamaida.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  5. oh my god the island is soooo beautfiul i could die. would be perfect for photography shots!


    xoxo
    style frontier

    BalasHapus
  6. Lovely place to visit
    the ocean is so beautiful :D

    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    BalasHapus
  7. Looks like you had a lot of fun!

    -theresa
    colllaredblouse.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  8. I wish I were there. Looks like paradise. Love the awesome photos <3

    xx

    BalasHapus
  9. lovely post, the place looks so amazing and seems like you had a lot of fun too!

    Maybe you have time to check my new post!
    Following you..hope you'll do the same :)
    Love
    Surabhi :)

    BalasHapus
  10. wow this location looks amazing!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    BalasHapus
  11. beautiful pictures =)

    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog

    xo


    Inspirations Have I None

    ps. I'm having a giveaway on my blog

    BalasHapus
  12. following you on GFC! YOu can Follow me back on GFC on the side bar of my blog!

    BalasHapus