Jumat, 19 April 2013

Like a Dream Come True

I love fashion, I love clothes, I love style and I love being photographed. That is a reason why I so wanted to be a fashion blogger .....
I do conscious is indeed do not easy to become a fashion blogger who can be be known by many of people. But I'm sure, I will be one of the famous fashion bloggers such as my favorite fashion bloggers. Although I have to be patient for it all to happen.
I always feel excited when you want to make a recent post on this blog.


However, sometimes some people around me do not support what I want to do this. They often say, "Why do the photos continue to work like no other job. Replace clothes, photos. Changing clothes, photos. Strange."
Actually this heart ache to hear it. Sad to know what I aspire not supported ....
I want to prove I'm not just happy style in front of the camera. But I could produce something valuable from my desire to be a fashion blogger.
I have to keep the spirit!! Come on Naomi, you can definitely prove it!!!!



Photography: Me


14 komentar:

  1. nice dress and pretty !

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. aww, I totally support you on becoming fashion blogger.
    you go girl ♥♥
    anw, I really how the dress looks on you!
    keep inspiring :)

    BalasHapus
  3. lovely dress <333

    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  4. You'll get there one day!

    Www.officialpink.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  5. yup, not as easy as that being fashion blogger i thought, aku juga kadang suka jarang update blog karena kuliah, atau kerja, dan lain sebaginya, just do this with heart. just because i love fashion i keep doing this!
    keep it up!!!! :D

    Nice foto and shoot! and the color of your dress

    http://ariyanisukma.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  6. Hi I followed your blog <3
    Please follow me back on www.dede-moda.blogspot.com


    BalasHapus
  7. Just keep it going. do what you love. Love what you do.:)

    BalasHapus
  8. That's a really nice dress! :)
    Maybe you might consider following each other on GFC and Bloglovin? I will wait for you on my blog!
    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  9. Good luck with ur fashion blog =)

    BalasHapus
  10. Cute dress.
    xx

    http://styldiary.blogspot.in/

    BalasHapus
  11. cute styling dear! Keep blogging!

    BalasHapus
  12. You have a big enough excitement in blogging, that's good. Keep posting and wear what you love!! :)

    BalasHapus