Selasa, 19 Maret 2013

Refreshing


I’m so sorry. For one week even more, I never write a new post on my blog. I’m so sorry. That’s because i have more of duty. Every day my friend and me have a home work, furthermore we have a test too. Sociologi test, Economic test, History test, etc.



I feel very tired. I think I lucky I’m not sick because of that. And after all of it finish... it’s time to holiday!! Yeay!! You know, in my town 21th until 28th March will be held Ujian Akhir Sekolah a.k.a UAS. It’s perfect time to go to another town for holiday, if you have alot of money. But don’t be sad, if you don’t have a lot of money, you can go holiday in you town. I think every town in the world have a recreation place. Go to the park, zoo, or beach I think can refresh you mind. Do you agree with me? Hmmm... I hope you agree with my opinion.



Thanks to my mom, because she give me her cute bag. Love you.....



Photography : My Brother, Natanael

Seeing  that I just have a little bit of money. So I don’t go to holiday. I konow there is one place, near my house possess a good view. I feel like a new person again after I visit that place.
Oya, thanks to my brother, Natanael that take a photo. Okay, finally i just wanna say “HAPPY HOLIDAY!!” (for me)






2 komentar: