Sabtu, 30 Maret 2013

Book Enthusiast



Reading books is my hobby. My favorite hobby. Comics, novels, magazines, enslikopedia is my favorite book to read. I love books. So much!
I always try to keep my books. I would be sad if it was broken. Hmmm .... book as my first love or my male friends. Hihihihi ... I love when I go to the bookstore or library, because there I can read a lot of books for free. I feel at home.





Colection of my books Comic "Detective Conan". Every day before I go to bed, I had to read it. It's like a drug for me. Well, the book is a window to the world, right? So, we have to like it. From this book we can learn something. What else do you want to know.

Sweet regards
From the book


Photography : Me

9 komentar:

  1. We have a same hobby :D


    Love your skirt btw :)


    www.stays-d.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks. Do you want follow my blog. I will follow your blog too... :-D

      Hapus
  2. Hello Naomi, nice to know you.. thank you for stopped in my blog and drop a comment there :)
    you can call me Arin btw,
    nice pose and vest cute!!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Ohai Arin... Thanks for your comment....

      Hapus
    2. Thanks. I hope you want to follow my blog. Please...

      Hapus
  3. Thank you for your really sweet comment :')
    I also like the way you blog ;)

    Reading is one of my favorite activities, sadly I can't find time for it. Even though we should take our time for the good things in our lives.

    Have a nice week,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  4. I adore your skirt!
    gorgeous outfit <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion Blog
    xoxo

    BalasHapus
  5. i love reading too! keep up the good habbit

    xoxo
    style frontier

    BalasHapus